Website Trawick Insurance Brokerage LLC
– Manage a book of existing personal lines policies.
– Create and update insurance client records in Agency software ensuring accuracy of information.
– Maintain trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
– Assist with servicing agency accounts.
– Interpersonal skills and working with the general public.
– Organizational and time management skills.
– Attention to detail and problem solving.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Can work well in a team or independently to complete work by a deadline.
Starting pay is negotiable based on experience.
Hours are 8:00 – 5:00 with one hour for lunch, Monday through Friday.
Potential for frequent bonuses and pay raises based on performance and new business production.
Must have an active Alabama Property and Casualty Agent license.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org