Website River Bank & Trust
Wealth Management Assistant
River Bank & Trust
The wealth management assistant is responsible for the development and maintenance of customer relationships through operational excellence and exceptional customer service. This position also provides administrative support to wealth management/private banking officers and assists with other departmental clerical/administrative tasks and events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
– Must be able to efficiently identify all of the customer’s needs and excel in referring other products within all of the other lines of business that the bank may offer. This will be done by maintaining knowledge of both personal and business products.
– Assuring customer service is top priority whether internally or externally; treating customers and employees professionally, with courtesy and respect, while providing accurate and timely information
– Initial gathering of required information for documentation for loans to ensure timely closings
– Process loan payments, payoffs and requested draws
– Follow up on past due loans occasionally and clear technical exceptions in a timely manner
– Order title work, flood searches, UCC searches, and credit reports, and be able to interpret the reporting results
– Request collateral valuation through internal or external sources
– Package closed loans to ensure a complete set of documents and supporting information
– Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
– Work with various professionals to facilitate document prep and loan closing (title companies, attorneys, environmental agencies, etc.)
– Be familiar with and follow applicable policies and procedures
– Prepare necessary reports for Private Bankers and/or Relationship Managers and management as requested
– May assist with the opening /closing of consumer and commercial accounts
– Works proactively with wealth management clients and prospective clients to identify and resolve potential problems and compliance issues to maximize client satisfaction.
– Handles incoming calls and communications including greeting walk-in guests, prospects, and clients.
– Obtains and verifies accuracy and completeness of information from clients.
– Identifies and establishes processes to improve efficiency.
– Assist with organizing and preparing for wealth management / private banking events
– High School diploma or equivalent
– 1-2 years of Administrative Assistant or Lending Assistant experience
Skills, Abilities & Expectations:
– Stay familiar with and follow policy and procedures.
– Support Management’s decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
– Stay abreast of regulatory requirements and complete annual compliance training applicable to the position
– Ability to apply general accounting knowledge processes (debits, credits, balancing)
– Assuring customer service is top priority whether internally or externally; treating customers and employees professionally, with courtesy and respect
– Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize work
– Detail oriented and organized
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential
– Willingness to adapt to change
– Work within a variety of different software and web applications
– Able to prioritize duties and effectively manage time
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Maintaining a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee will regularly sit; talk; hear; and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee will occasionally stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Special vision requirements include close, distant, and peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment and physical demands are those of a standard retail branch setting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. Incumbent must attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress. This position description describes the minimum selection requirements to qualify for the position. Promotion and other employment decisions are based on employer needs, being in good standing, fully competent performance, and other non-discriminatory subjects.
To apply for this job please visit riverbankandtrust.isolvedhire.com.