- This event has passed.
SouthSounds Music & Arts Fest w/ TANK & the BANGAS
March 30, 2023 - April 2, 2023
March 30 – April 2 // 2023 TANK & THE BANGAS + SUSTO + JOJO HERMANN of Widespread! Full Lineup & Schedule Announced Wed, Feb 22nd @ 10am! South Sounds Music & Arts Fest returns Thursday March 30th – Sunday April 2nd to once again showcase some of the very best regional southern talent. This year we are expanding out of the walls of The Merry Widow and bringing the outdoors back into the SouthSounds experience with the addition of our presenting partners’ MADE BY THE WATER Stage Grammy-nominated New Orleans’ group Tank & the Bangas are this years featured headliner and will perform Saturday night on the MADE BY THE WATER Stage in the outdoor venue behind The Merry Widow. SUSTO and JOJO HERMANN of Widespread Panic Headline Friday & Sunday respectively with an incredible undercard of over 30 regional and local bands covering the widest spectrum of styles SouthSounds ever has! Full lineup and schedule coming WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 22nd @ 10AM. 4-DAY PASSES Are ONLY $65 and get you into all shows at Alabama Music Box, The Merry Widow & The Made By The Water headliner stage in the outdoor venue at Merry Widow. Want to catch all 4 nights of the action the carefree way?
- VIP tickets are only $135 and there are only 50 more available after the early-bird on sale.
- VIP Shuttle to and from hotels.
- One hour early access to venues.
- Access to artist curated, private lounges above The Merry Widow with seating, balconies, and private bathrooms serviced every 15 minutes!. *stage side balcony will be for production staff only during headliners*
- Chef crafted hors d’oeuvres starting daily at 4pm and Chef prepared dinner service by Chef Alex Tapia Friday-Sunday Starting at 7pm
- UNLIMITED, FREE, LOCAL, craft beer selection provided by Braided River!
- Sponsor swag packages and an exclusive local artist designed, hand numbered, screen printed South Sounds Poster.
- More perks will be announced Wednesday February 22nd. So buy early and don‘t regret that you waited.