How would you like to win a scholarship just for pitching us your business idea?!?
[and you do NOT need a real business to enter]
This is what being a BIZKIDZ is all about!
[Just for entering your pitch, you’ll be entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card and receive a FREE entry into future BizKidz Business Fair events!]
The only rule is that you’re an elementary school, middle school, or high school student.
*we will have multiple age categories depending on the number of submissions received.
Here’s How it Works
Create a business or product idea (or maybe you already have one?!?) and pitch it to us.
Important: This won’t be like Shark Tank, and we won’t be able to ask you questions live.
Therefore, it’s even more critical for you to create a well-developed pitch that answers the following:
- Please tell us the problem you’re facing.
- Please show us your solution.
- What’s the target market?
- Who are you selling to?
- How will you take it to market?
- How do you intend to sell it?
- How does it make money? Expenses? Revenue?
- Who’s the competition?
- What strengths do you bring? And your team?
- What do 12 months from now look like for your business?
Ok, got all those answers ready?
Plan your pitch and record it with a 90-second (or less) video!
Then upload it to YouTube (it can be your parents’ account).
Want to use props? Go for it.
Need to add text overlays? Do it!
Don’t know how to do this yet? Time to learn! Or maybe recruit a business partner to help you!
There are tons of free editing tools for creating videos.
Mac users – iMovie
Windows users – Openshot video editor
Anyone – Screencastomatic (I use)
Once you have your pitch video completed and the way you like it, it’s time to submit your pitch to us.
You have until approximately October 1, 2022 to submit your entry.
1. You must be a student.
2. Plan a Pitch.
3. Record it (90 seconds or less) and upload it to YouTube.
4. Submit the video to us with your application above.
This Year’s Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring? Get info here.
Feel free to view the detailed Rules and Conditions.